The Bellezza Guitar Stand is a collaboration between luthiers Rebecca Urlacher and Anders Sterner. It is designed for steel-string acoustic guitars and classical guitars. We both grew tired of clunky metal stands so we decided to invent a wood guitar stand that is beautiful, elegant and functional.
- A handcrafted wood guitar stand that is as elegant and beautiful as your beloved guitar.
- Designed for classical and steel-string acoustic guitars.
- Guitar securely rests on a cradle form; there is no danger of swaying or stress to the neck from hanging.
- Finely handcrafted from curly maple or figured walnut. Other wood options may be possible, please inquire for details.
- Lightweight and portable. A complete stand weighs approximately 2 pounds and disassembles into two parts.
- Equally well-suited to showcase an instrument at a museum, instrument show or at home. Virtually all of the guitar is visible from any angle.
- High quality oil finish hand-rubbed to a beautiful luster.
- $575 - Bellezza© guitar stand
Anders and I make stands according to the types of guitar we specialize in. If you have any questions or you would like to order a stand for a steel-string guitar, please contact me. For a classical guitar stand, please contact Anders Sterner.